Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Web pages not fitting on screen

• Please log in to reply

CynG

CynG

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi there. I had a problem where my harddrive completely died and I had to reinstall everything. The problem now is that none of my web pages seems to fit on my screen...I don't know how to change this so that I'll be able to see the screen without having to scroll down or over all the time. I'm using Internet Explorer version 6 under Windows XP...if anyone can tell me what to do to fix this, I would appreciate it.. Thank you.

Advertisements

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
You need to reinstall the drivers for your display adapter. Go to the computer maker's website and plug your model or serial number into the search engine and find the drivers and downloads for it. Assuming it's a name brand machine, of course.