Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help with mounting image for game

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

inite

inite

• PipPipPip
  • 409 posts
Game : Football Manager 2006

I've got the game working good, previously, but because of some personal issue, i resintalled the game.

So right now with the two ind-fm2006 i have on my desktop, i thought i could just mount the image on alcohol 120, again.

When i double clicked on it, it just says mounted but the .exe file is not installed like it did on my first try.

Could i have missed anything? Btw, i removed the program through add/remove program, if this helps.

Advertisements

Numb Remxed

Numb Remxed

• PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
you first have to make an image of the game cd and then use a program such as Daemon tools to mount it onto a virtual drive. Alcohol 120 may be able to do that but I'm not sure how.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
this sounds like you downloaded the game and want to use the virtual drive to mount the iso. This we can not support as it is an illegeally obtained copy. if you have the original cd try installing from that instead.

inite

inite

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts
ya its original game. Just that i want to play without the disc cos im having mp3s instead

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
I'm sorry. Its still against the board rules for me to answer that question as 1)all we have is your word that ists original cd, 2)that others would use the info to circumvent copy protection wich all goes to the Terms of Use for GTG.

Thread closed.