Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

DDRAW.DLL linked to missing export NTDLL:VerSetConditionMask

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:tazz: I've been trying to install Magic the gathering online on my new used pc, but I keep getting the same error message no matter what I do:
Error Starting Program
The DDRAW.DLL file is linked to missing export NTDLL.DLL:VerSetConditionMask
I've tried downloading directx 9.0 and it did not work. I've tried a lot of things and have become very frustrated. I've run scandisk, tried downloading the dll files and putting them in the system folder, I ran Bug Doctor, I refuse to pay for pcmightymax which has a link on everything dll related. I tried the HP app recovery disk for the internet related files. Downloading directx was the last thing I did.
Please Email me with any suggestions or if you need more information. I'm grateful for any help. I've been looking foward to playing mtgo on a pentium III machine rather than the dinosaur I was using before.
Thanks, Rob

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
If you need .dll files here is a good source

just click on the DLL link at the top of the page.