2 Ipod nanos on one computer.
Posted 29 November 2005 - 08:30 AM
Posted 29 November 2005 - 08:01 PM
The Source list is where you can access your songs, videos, podcasts, Internet radio stations, the iTunes Music Store, playlists, and other audio sources. The Source list includes:
- Your library, where all your imported songs and purchased music videos appear
- Podcasts, radio-style shows downloadable using the iTunes Music Store or from the Internet
- Videos, where all your music videos purchased from the iTunes Music Store appear
- Party Shuffle, a "live mix" playlist that you can listen to when you want iTunes to be your DJ
- A radio tuner, which allows you to listen to streaming audio broadcasts on the Internet
- The iTunes Music Store, where you can buy and download songs, albums, audiobooks, and music videos from the Internet (not available in all countries; for more information visit www.apple.com/itunes/store)
- Any iPod that's connected to your computer.
- Any playlists or folders you've created to organize your music, customize playback, or burn CDs. iTunes comes with some Smart Playlists already created for you, and if you buy music from the Music Store, iTunes creates a Purchases playlist.
- Any shared music libraries available on your local network
- Any audio CDs inserted into your computer's CD drive
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users