Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem with norton antivirsus,firewal

• Please log in to reply

blacklimb

blacklimb

• Pip
  • 3 posts
:tazz: Here is the problem. I turn off my computer on 11/16 which I never do. Then we I we started it my antivirsus and firewall gave me error message and said common client user is not loading. Then I went and tried to load manually antivirsus loadeds but then it quits working later when I return to computer. Firewall won't let me manually load. It says you have insufficient privilleges. HELP

Advertisements

blacklimb

blacklimb

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
:tazz: Here is the problem. I turn off my computer on 11/16 which I don't do very often. Then when I started it my antivirsus and firewall gave me error message and said common client user is not loading. Then I went and tried to load manually norton antivirsus, loadeds but then it quits working later when I return to computer. Firewall won't let me manually load. It says you have insufficient privilleges. HELP I will post my hijackthis Thanks.

Edited by blacklimb, 29 November 2005 - 11:41 AM.