Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Spyaxe is gone?

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Now, like a lot of other people, i am finding out, i was attacked by the new malware known as Spyaxe. This program invaded my computer and literally took control of it. I spent hours and hours trying to fix the problem only to run into dead ends. So when i saw a post on another forum to email these people and to get something that is supposed to remove it, i thought i would give it a try... but last night around 11 or 12, Spyaxe.com does not exist... so i had to fix the problem myself. All i want to know is what happened to the site. If someone as mad as me hacked it and crashed it, more power to them. But the Malware is still out there.