Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Spyaxe is gone?

• Please log in to reply

Dudz

Dudz

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Now, like a lot of other people, i am finding out, i was attacked by the new malware known as Spyaxe. This program invaded my computer and literally took control of it. I spent hours and hours trying to fix the problem only to run into dead ends. So when i saw a post on another forum to email these people and to get something that is supposed to remove it, i thought i would give it a try... but last night around 11 or 12, Spyaxe.com does not exist... so i had to fix the problem myself. All i want to know is what happened to the site. If someone as mad as me hacked it and crashed it, more power to them. But the Malware is still out there.

Advertisements