Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Do trusteds recieve PMs?

• Please log in to reply

nick_mi

nick_mi

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
I'm curious, I sent out 3 PMs to 3 trusted/mod/admin/techs. 2 of them were more of statements, so I was not expecting a response, but the 3rd one was a question(not relating to help, but a question of if I've seen them before), and I got no responses.

Do mods have really small inboxes, don't recieve PMs(which I highly doubt), or did they just not respond? :tazz:

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
either didn't respond...or haven't logged in today...or..just didn't feel like talking

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
We have very large in-boxes, and if it were full there would be a message informing you.

We are also often inundated and can't answer every PM, although we try.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

We are also often inundated and can't answer every PM, although we try.

This is what happens with me sometimes. I DO try to answer every pm I recieve. However, if it's simply a request to move a thread, etc...I simply do the requested task and move on. I honestly receive far too many pm's a day to be able to answer ones like those. If anyone pm's me with a question, or something of that sort...I will answer it as soon as is possible.