Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IE help needed. thanks

• Please log in to reply

sonic40

sonic40

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Getting a windows message everytime I close Internet Explorer "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvienence." Then it says I can sand a report. It's been doing it for a while, but now it does it when I try to convert a cda file to mp3 for my new mp3 player "Samsung Music studio has encountered a problem and etc..." and it closes me out of the program. Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Advertisements

sonic40

sonic40

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Did I post in the right forum??

jpro

jpro

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
do you use any spyware if not download spybot s&d(just search in google) and ccleaner www.ccleaner.com

MaverickSidewinder

MaverickSidewinder

• PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
Uhm...do you want the following?
  • good, reliable and safe internet surfing
  • A browser that doesn't give you ANY error messages
  • A browser 100 times better that IE
  • A browser that will let you Ad-Block banners and pop-ups from any website until you choose not to
Then you have to visit the following link:

click here

In case your wondering where the link takes you to just look at my image on my signature :tazz: