Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

making a test (php possibly?)

• Please log in to reply

TaNkZ101

TaNkZ101

• PipPipPip
  • 327 posts
Hi i was wondering if some1 could tell me how to make an online test, for example something like this one here, but of course with different questions etc... i have dreamweaver, which i usually use to make pages. so could somebody tell me how the quiz at the link works, and how i could make a similiar quiz? and of course when one finishes taking the quiz, he gets a page with a review of the quiz showing % of correct answers, and ilke if u had 90-100% it would say something like "if this had been a real test, u would've gotten an A", and showing correct answers of answers that u answered incorrectly. i'd like to have different quizes for knowledge so my friends have a nice way of checking how much they know (for example, a quiz about the latin verb system, or maybe some theory questions from chemistry or physics). thank u very much helping!

Edited by TaNkZ101, 05 December 2005 - 05:34 AM.

Advertisements

lil_cat_luver

lil_cat_luver

• PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
http://www.regretles...s.php#dodosquiz has a php quiz script, but it doesn't have the function to show the right and wrong answers.

Magosis

Magosis

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 190 posts
O.K. well what are you looking to do, do you want to learn to make one from scratch or would you feel better if you were given a template to do so?

Edited by Magosis, 07 December 2005 - 04:40 AM.

TaNkZ101

TaNkZ101

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts
ok i found a really good one that uses a javascript config file that has the correct answers and everything, and then a 2nd html page for the results page, that the .js file writes. but yeah, where could i find a tutorial or something on making these kinds of quizes?

Magosis

Magosis

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 190 posts
I'll write something up for ya when I get home from work. or you could check php.net