Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Vb script

• Please log in to reply

mg4eva

mg4eva

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi people i am very confused its the first time im using VB script and i need help because my assignment is due very soon. basically i have to design a project for elementory students who needs to learn mathmatics.

DEsign spec::

The educational board of primary schools has asked me to design a programme to learn, teach and test student’s multiplications. The student must be able to enter their full name and the programme must be easy to use. The programme will have to deal with two levels of difficulty. These being the Intermediate and Higher tier. The student is able to choose which level they find more comfortable.
The programme I create will contain three forms:
• The first form will show a login page where the student will be able to enter their full name and level. The form will have bright colours, images and easy to use navigation. This should help the student feel more comfortable when using the application.
• The second form will test and teach the student’s ability in multiplications. The questions will be asked in multi colour text such as “How much is 6 times 7?” this should hopefully attract the user with using the programme. These questions will all be generated at random with more difficult questions if the higher tier is being attempted. During the test, the programme will notify the student whether the answers are correct with simple colourful phrases like “Excellent”, “Very good”, “Keep up the good work”. If the student fails to answers the questions correctly they will have three attempts to answer correctly. The programme will respond by saying “Try again, you have 3 more try’s”, “don’t Give up you have 2 more try’s” and “come on you can do it its your last try”.
• Once the student has finished answering all 10 questions a new form will open giving the student a final result. If they score 70% or more an image will come up of happy faces with “Congratulations” written in text. If the student scores below 70% images of a sad face will come up and a message saying “please asks your teacher for extra help”.

could you give me some idea on how to make it work and even some formulas thanks

Advertisements