Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Registry Supreme or Registry Mechanic?

• Please log in to reply

newbie geek

newbie geek

• PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
I am presently looking at purchasing a quality Registry Cleaner. My brother has been using Registry Supreme with its backup feature after he does just a normal clean and finds that it does not really fix what he had selected and what the program inidicated it had done.
I would be using the program in the same sense, I would like to do a clean after I uninstall a program to clean out remnants left over.
So I decided to do a post here to get experienced comments.
Any deep cleaning and review of the registry is done by our office techie.

I look forward to all comments, thankyou

Advertisements

NvidiaDude

NvidiaDude

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
i Use Tune UP Utilities 2006 to take care of my system i bought it and its worth it better than Registry Mechanic

I have tested the Registry Mechanic and i dont think it actually does anything its like its scanning but not removing it Really but tune up 2006 DOES

Trial Version here: http://www.download....tml?tag=lst-0-2 ( 30 Day i think )

NvidiaDude

Edited by NvidiaDude, 08 December 2005 - 03:36 AM.