Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Removal of "share-to-web folder"

• Please log in to reply

joe echo

joe echo

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I've just got a new Emachine and was installing drivers for all the programs & new hardware, while
I was installing the drivers for the HP jet scaner it place a few Icons on the desktop, one of which was "share-to-web folder" I clicked on it to drag it to the right side of the desktop and when I released to mouse botton a light colored stipe about an inch wide & from top to bottom appeared on the right side of the screen. How do I remove this unwanted #### from my computer?

TIA for your help

Joe Echo

Advertisements

Guest_1069_*

Guest_1069_*
Hi joe,

The Share to Web folder is part of the HP package. Try uninstalling the software for your scanner and reinstalling again. You can do this from Add/Remove in Control Panel.