Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Snap Server 4500

• Please log in to reply

LordFH

LordFH

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,

I'm trying to get replication setup on two Snap Servers both 4500's on the same subnet. I have inherited these machines so unsure of the orginal setup, I have install the EDR Agent to one server installed fine and runs ok, have installed the agent from this server to a Windows XP machine, worked ok.

NOw tried to install the agent to the other Snap Server and every time I try to get it to update the agent file I get a

"Error 500 Internal Server Error
Sorry, this server has encountered a system configuration error. Please see your system administrator for further assistance. "

Tried rebooting but no joy, also the update has not been installed niether is it showing in the "add on features".

Both Servers Are:

3.2.019 SP1
Both have at least 200GB free HDD

The update I'm trying to install is Snap EDR 5.2.2 build 1159

Advertisements

LordFH

LordFH

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
never mind, resolved it now, had to reset server back to factory defaults, reconfig and it took the update fine.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
congratulations on finding your sollution! and thanks for posting what you did to fix it...i appologize that none of us could get to you before you solved it yourself

mchastant

mchastant

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm having this same error three days after upgrading to GuardianOS Version 4.0.228 with the same model. The home page of the Web Admin comes up after asking for login. The Snap Server Manager shows the unit as being offline.

The unit seems to be working otherwise. The shares are active and my users are accessing files on it.

Any suggestions short of rebooting the unit?