Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PLEASE HELP! (Zdaemon Sudden Crash)

• Please log in to reply

STV0726

STV0726

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
Hey all! :tazz: I know I was pretty enthusiastic about the Zdaemon thing--but now I realize. They have really no good support methods. They have a forum, and I signed up like five days ago. Admins still won't let me in.

Point is, starting earlier today I am having problems connecting. I've tried troubleshooting my computer and software. I tried reinstalling, cold-booting, & I've even tried changing accounts.

At this point, I need a rough guess: Is it a problem on their end, or mine? Or both?

Edited by STV0726, 14 December 2005 - 08:23 PM.

Advertisements

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
Never used that Doom add-on before.

Any error messages?
PC Specs?

STV0726

STV0726

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
Thanks for your reply and assitance.

You'll find a complete basic run-down of my specs in my profile. As for the error message, it complains that I cannot connect to the master server.

STV0726

STV0726

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
Problem went away on its own. :tazz: Hey Admin, please lock the thread or whatever you think is neccessary for the issue close at this point. Thanks.