Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

inno3d 6600le or radeon 9550 gt?

• Please log in to reply

carloud

carloud

• Pip
  • 6 posts
elo sirs,

I havve recently been able to save enough money to buy a graphic card that's below $120

unfortunately for me though, I cant afford a graphic card that's more than $120 :woot:

so Im kinda looking into this low end graphic cards hoping it can run games such as F.E.A.R far cry,half life 2 doom3

etc..it's ok even if they can run it only on low as long as it has a decent framerate :)

sooo.. I was wondering which among these 2 is a better video card?

and is there a better graphic card than these 2 that are priced along the lines of these 2 graphic cards? :tazz:

btw I have an agp slot and pci and pci-e if that matters :)

my comp is only a

p4 1.6 ghz
256 ddr ram
and currently my graphic card is only a 32mb tnt2 riva

sooo my specs are kinda outdated for these new games but I really hope any of these 2 graphic cards would help my comp play them :)

any help would be greatly appreciated sirs thank you very much and merry christmas :P

Advertisements

carloud

carloud

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
elooooooooooooooooooo *echoes*

any body homeeeee?*echoes*
:tazz:

it's kinda chili here isnt it? specially now it's christmas the cold chill is definitely very chilly :)

pls any help would be appreciated

I can wait Ill just be bumping up so that anyone who'd be willing to help would somehow see hehe

thanks in advance :)