Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Darn Printer

• Please log in to reply

Immortalarena

Immortalarena

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
Ok, Well I tryed to print a document, after about 30 min I realize it's most likely never going to print (Dinner 30 min) I tried deleting the file but it just will not go away!. I tried turning off the printer detaching the printer, but just can't seem to get the file to disapear. Any Ideas/Suggestions?

Advertisements

neverborn

neverborn

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
try cleaning up your temp and history files. go to folder history and delete your accessed files. also, right-click on your taskbar--start menu tab--customize button. from the customize start menu--advanced tab--click on 'clear list' button on the Recent Documents group box. once that first document in the queue is removed your printer should start working again. :tazz:

Immortalarena

Immortalarena

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
I tired clearing the history, that didn't work, so I became desperate and uninstalled the printer, re-installed it and that cleared the cache quite well. Thanks.