Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Helpppppppp

• Please log in to reply

shorty440

shorty440

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:tazz: I need help. Trieing to logon but forgot the password. I even tried "when you restart windows2000 it ask gives you the options to go on and load window or press delete to go to help screen and i forgot the password for that to. Is there anyway to bypass this or do i have to reinstall windows2000?

Edited by shorty440, 20 December 2005 - 09:57 PM.

Advertisements

Numb Remxed

Numb Remxed

• PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
I'm not sure if this works in 2000 but have you tried booting in safe mode and resetting the password with the main admin account?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
since we don't know if you really forgot your password...or if you are trying to get around a password you never knew because you weren't given the password....we can't really help you get around this....search on google for some help...we can't give it to you here...

please do not respond with help to this thread as ownership cannot be confirmed

STV0726

STV0726

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
Hey Shorty...same thing happened to me 15 minutes ago. Sorry, we just cannot help you.

I'm sorry if you really need to get into your comp.

-Stephen V. (I understand.) :tazz:

Edited by STV0726, 21 December 2005 - 11:43 AM.

STV0726

STV0726

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
[quote name='dsenette' date='Dec 21 2005, 08:20 AM' post='490712'
please do not respond with help to this thread as ownership cannot be confirmed
[/quote]

I am so sorry! I didn't catch that and I posted something referring him to me for help. Then I removed that immediately after reviewing your post.![b]

-Sorry!