Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Media Player 10 Help!

• Please log in to reply

windowsxpguy

windowsxpguy

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hey Guys, dont know if Im in the right place (but here goes),
I am having soooooo much trouble with my WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 10, If playing a song It Pops and Crackles Like C-R-A-Z-Y ! and The only way to stop it, is to make the Windows media player, minimized, ** weird I know! **, Even If it is minimized, If I am on MSN MESSENGER 7.5 It cracks and Pops. I am unable to watch videos from websites, because This happend also!, I just dont know what to do.
I have contacted Microsoft, and they sent me a list of things to do - NOTHING WORKED! - I have also Contatced My ISP (AOL) with No such luck!. Please Help me Guys!! :tazz: :) :)

Advertisements

aznsjater51

aznsjater51

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
well i can say 2 things. Mabe u need to reinstall ur audio from ur mobo with the disc it came with. Or mabe a virus, for a good virus scanner use adware remover from download.com. Also u can simply try reinstalling your windows media player or download windows media player 9 searching through the net. good luck

windowsxpguy

windowsxpguy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I scanned for viruses (none found), re installed WM using Disc (no changed), and Tried wm9.0 (no change) Nothing seems to work! Help! :tazz:

aznsjater51

aznsjater51

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
hmmm i think ur audio from ur mobo is messed up. U prob need a new pci audio card.