Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Brothers In Arms loading difficulty

• Please log in to reply

dasgug

dasgug

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:tazz: I just bought this game on line, had no problem installing it but when it came time to playing it the UBisoft and gearbox advertisments come up fine then it was followed by the image of some soldiers and a red line on the bottom indicating its loading progress, it goes almost completely across but then freezes and then the song of the menu comes up and you can hear the option sounds when pressing the escape key but all i see is the still image of the soldiers. this is a long discription of what i see and it sounds kind of weird but this is what happens. augh! I don't think its my system: CPU= 2.21 Ghz amd athlon, MEMORY= 511 MB ddr-sdram, GRAPHICS CARD = NVidia GeForce4 MX 420. or is it???? i would appreciate anyones ideas as to why this game won't load up, in responding to my plea for gaming assistance i can only repay those with my grateful admiration and impart mad props/bigg ups as well to those.

NOTE: its the second version of BIA: earned in blood, thanks

Advertisements