Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

image formatting for older microsoft word

• Please log in to reply

shishomiru04

shishomiru04

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
okay here's my story, i put some jpeg imaiges on a cd-rw so i could take them to the local library to print out, well i get there and i open up word and go to insert picture and i go to insert it but it says its not compatable-or something like that.

i have microsoft word here at home, do you think if i inserted the picture on my own computer and saved it as a microsoft word document would it be compatable with the other microsoft program at the library?......i am having such a hard time trying to print out things!

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Is there a reason why you do not print them direct without inseting in to Word

You can use PDFReDirect

Insert an image and any text you need into a Word document, press file then print, select PDFReDirect as the printer to make a PDF, save this to CDR and take it to the library

http://www.exp-systems.com/

Click v2.1 now available! [Upgrade here] on the page then scroll down to

UPGRADE INSTRUCTIONS

For a smooth upgrade, please make sure that all programs have been stopped. To be absolutely sure, it is best if you reboot before upgrading:

Full download of PDF reDirect v2.1 is available [HERE] (5.3 MB).

Click here on the page to download PDFReDirect

Test it with a couple of files but the library should print a PDF Document