Create an Account Login to Account
Call of Duty 2 Direct X Error
Posted 24 December 2005 - 05:26 PM
GeForce 6800 GT 256 MB AGP 8x
AMD 64 3200+
1 GB PC 3200 RAM
Similar Topics: Call of Duty 2 Direct X Error x
Posted 24 December 2005 - 07:37 PM
Check to make shure again you got the direct x 9.0c.
Try to Update your video card drivers.
Posted 24 December 2005 - 08:26 PM
Posted 25 December 2005 - 10:48 PM
Posted 25 December 2005 - 10:54 PM
Need help really really want to play
Thanks for any help
Posted 26 December 2005 - 05:45 PM
Posted 26 December 2005 - 06:10 PM
Posted 26 December 2005 - 06:57 PM
Posted 26 December 2005 - 07:03 PM
"Your page file usage is well beyond what we recommend for gaming. You are currently using about 260MB we recommend a page file used of 100MB at max. You need to make sure you shutdown all background applications.
1) Go to start -> run
2) Type msconfig, hit ok
3) Go to the startup tab
4) Everything checked in here is a program that starts when windows does. None of these should be necessary for Windows to operate. Please take note which ones are checked (for your records later).
5) Uncheck everything
6) Click on the Services tab
7) Make sure the box at the bottom next to "Hide all Microsoft services" is checked
8) Uncheck everything in this list as well
9) Hit ok, reboot as prompted (if you get an error message about starting in diagnostic mode, just click on the checkbox to not show this again)"
Edited by reeve, 26 December 2005 - 08:20 PM.
Posted 27 December 2005 - 05:03 AM
i m , Call of Duty 2 v1.01 Dual Core Processor Patch download and installed.
but i m not found this patch crack exe file. please help thanks.
and cod2 DirectX unrecoverable error on my computer.
it's patch relase on this error.
thanks best regards....
Posted 27 December 2005 - 01:42 PM
Posted 27 December 2005 - 01:57 PM
We dont help anyone that has anything to do with cracks, illegal obtained software, downloaded software, pirated ect...
You should of read the contract when you signed up for geekstogo.
Posted 27 December 2005 - 02:00 PM
I have gotten the problem fixed on my computer!! The activision guy told me to roll back to these older video card drivers and once I did I am now playing all of COD2!! These are the NVIDIA ones he told me to use: http://www.nvidia.co...p_2k_77.77.html
Hope that helps.
Cool reeve, I use the nforce drivers 78.01 and it runs any game fine. Cod2, kingkong, hl2,farcry,f.e.a.r,gta san andreas, everything..
Posted 29 December 2005 - 12:38 PM
I also get this error.
I was wondering if my onboard card is simply not capable of handeling the game? It should not be the case. I will try some of the things you all have suggested and found out.
This is my chip: Intel 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family
I have the latest version of directX, I have updated all drivers I can find and I still get the error, so I will see if your suggestions will work
Here are some helpful things I have learned, from HP and from reading about the gobs of other people who have this error.
Here is a direct link to the DirectX 9.0c (latest version)
If you need to locate your graphics card,
You can verify the Graphics card installed in the PC by performing the
1. Click Start and select Control Panel.
2. Double-click the system icon. If the System icon is not found
directly under Control Panel, click the Performance and
Maintenance icon and then click the System icon.
3. The System properties Window opens. You can open the System
Properties window directly by pressing the Windows key and
Pause/Break key simultaneously.
4. Click the Hardware tab and then click the Device Manager button.
5. Click the plus (+) sign next to the Display Adapters
6. Here the Graphics card installed will be listed
Other Resources that might help, from Activision:
Edited by (Spirit), 29 December 2005 - 03:22 PM.
Posted 29 December 2005 - 05:26 PM
2 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users