Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

COD 2 ALPHA BLENDING

• Please log in to reply

alpha_blending_is_stupid

alpha_blending_is_stupid

• Pip
  • 2 posts
i know i know i know i know 100's of people have had this problem and i have read all the anwsers that the people have given them..but i want a way that is free so i can play call of duty 2....everytime i try to start it is driver or videocard does not except alpha blending......and i am not a genius at all when it comes to computers so i have no idea what to do :tazz: ....and i already have the belarc advisor...... plz plz plz help me!!!!!

Advertisements

jrm20

jrm20

System building expert

• Retired Staff
  • 2,394 posts
If you have the intel integrated there is no way around it. Do you have the intel integrated graphics??

If so there is no way around it like I said. That integrated video is not meant for games like cod2 and it never will work.

You will have to buy a new video card. If you only knew hardware you would understand more. The intel built in video is not for games at all really, just for web and school/business use....

Next time read the system requirements on the back of the box, pc's are not like consoles "ps2, xbox, ect". They are all different with so many choices of video cards and parts....