Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dll problems.

• Please log in to reply

Carnage

Carnage

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have a bounch of dll errors but all of the software i get i have to purchase. are there any out there that i dont have to purchase?

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Can you be more specific about your problems? You can download dll files for free. But you may have malware or you have errors on your machine. You can read my signature and learn how to download a hijack this log. :tazz:

deodar

deodar

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Hey Carnage,Happy New Year! Have you recently uninstalled anything?Nortons For instance? The safest &
easiest way to replace missing files is by using SFC & 98 CD.You may have to bite the bullet and reinstall-
this is easy of course from within windows.CD in,Explore Computer,CD doble click and on setup as well.
This is a 'Repair Install' in 98 terms,no loss of data or settings.Windows missing files are replaced and all DLL's that aren't there will be replaced,corrupt files overwritten etc.Happy Setup!

Edited by deodar, 30 December 2005 - 04:26 PM.