Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Ati Radeon X300

• Please log in to reply

ObeZ

ObeZ

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
Hey guys,

I have a Ati Radeon X300 and im an online gamer, it plays everyone game fine except for Star Wars Battlefront 2, im thinking its a driver issue, coz it says on the box it may require the newest drivers. I Play Call of Duty 2 on highest gfx and it runs fine so i know its not a faulty card or anything, i will give u the driver details and have a look for me, thanks in advance appreciate it :tazz:

Driver Packaging Version 8.203-051211a-029124C-ATI
CATALYST® Version 05.13
Provider ATI Technologies Inc.
2D Driver Version 6.14.10.6587
2D Driver File Path System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Video\{750E17BC-511F-457C-A42F-F97A3611F654}\0000
Direct3D Version 6.14.10.0362
OpenGL Version 6.14.10.5525
CATALYST® Control Center Version 1.2.2172.2074

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Have you gotten the latest drivers from ATI website. That card also wont play CoD2 on high in a million years are you sure you dont have it in DX7 mode.

ObeZ

ObeZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
yer its on dx7, but every1 plays it on that, other than that, everything else is high except anti aliasing...Would u be able to link to the lastest driver please coz i have looked and im not sure if i have the right one or not..

thanks

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
ww.ati.com its the catlayst 5.13 ATI only release a few sets of drivers and the catrlaysts are for most cards includiong yours.(not everyone runs it at DX7 what the point of that you lose all the best eyecandy you would be as well playing the original CoD)

ObeZ

ObeZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
i have that catalyst 5.13 and i still have the problem sumthin else must be wrong, my problem isnt cod2, it plays cod2 with good enuf gfx so it doesnt bother me, please help

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Try uninstalling then reinstalling the .net framework from microsoft.

ObeZ

ObeZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
done that too man :S :tazz: please help

Ive reinstalled the game
Reinstalled Directx 9.0c
Reinstalled Net Framework