Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Looking for .NET webhost in Arkansas

• Please log in to reply

cleako

cleako

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
I am looking for a well known web host in Arkansas or available in Arkansas that provides .NET web hosting, a database, security certificates, and email ability. The client that I would be working with has a domain name registered and would just need to transfer it to the new host. Any information would be appreciated.

Cleako

Advertisements

Seven!

Seven!

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
Any web host will host your domain regardless of its extension (ie .com vs .org or .net). I personally use www.hostgator.com - but Geeks To Go has some very nice packages. Look at www.gtghosting.com

lil_cat_luver

lil_cat_luver

• PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Any web host will host your domain regardless of its extension (ie .com vs .org or .net)

I think cleako meant .NET or ASP.NET designed by Microsoft, not the .net extention

I don't know any hosts in Arkansas but I don't think where the host is located really matters all that much.

http://www.dotnetserver.com/ this seems like a good host (although I say that with no experience)

Seven!

Seven!

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
I've never used .NET for any web applications, oops =]