Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

AIMFix v1.5

• Please log in to reply

Chachazz

Chachazz

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

AIMFix 1.5 released!

Finally, after many weeks of talking about it, thinking about it, and finally getting around to it, I've released the first major AIMFix update in quite some time. AIMFix 1.5 looks on the outside almost identical to previous versions. However, the entire back end has been rewritten from the ground up. 1.5 is the first step in a series of steps on the roadmap to revamping AIMFix into an entirely new system. I'll let you all know as the next steps get taken, but suffice it to say that it's my hope that my little pet project will be growing up very soon and becoming more and more useful to you all.

Thanks to all the AIMFix users out there for all your support since the first AIMFix over a year and a half ago!

-Jay

"The ultimate (well, ok, and the only) in AIM virus removal tools. It removes all known AIM viruses, including many that are not even listed on this site. Try it before contacting me for help with an AIM virus!
More Info & Download»"

Advertisements