Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Pinaccle Studio 9.4 Quick start

• Please log in to reply

Tomislav

Tomislav

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:tazz:

Hi.
I have Dazzle Video Collector 2006 Pinnacle capture card.

I have two problems:

First: when i'im playing some movie from a camera, and i want to record it, on preview everything seems ok (sound and video), but when i want to open that file on a PC, there's no sound, only video. (sound card and capture card are connected with audio cable)

Second: when i am importing a dvd video to Pinnacle studio (vob => mpg) . Original file lenght is 2 hours, but in Studio it says it is 4 hours, and this 2 hours are blank screen (one minute of movie, one minute of blank, one minute of movie...)!! but when i'im playing this file in bs-player or any other player, the lenght is 2 hours (everything is normal).

Help!! :)

Advertisements