Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

p2k Tools

• Please log in to reply

gohorns

gohorns

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
I got a program from my friend call p2k Tools so I could download ringtones to my razr. The program seems to be freezing and not autodetecting the phone when I hook it up. Does anybody know what the problem is? Or where I can find something better?

Thanks.

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
A quick search showed me that it wasnt compatible with the v3, wouldnt mind knowing if there is anyother software for doing it myself as i got one for christmas, although ive used the stuff that came with the phone and its pretty good.

gohorns

gohorns

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
I didn't get any software with mine. Maybe its because I got mine about a year ago. I'm even using the cable that came with my canon camera. Do you know where I can download that software? Thanks for the time. Happy New Year.

Edited by gohorns, 31 December 2005 - 11:46 AM.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Have you tried the motorola website, i got mine for christmas and it all came on the driver disk that came with it, mind you i got lots with mine i got the usb cable, charger, hands free kit, and the leather pouch and belt clip all along with the cd, maybe you should check with whoever you got it from because you are missing a few things.