Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

i have a ATI Radeon 256mb PCI (9250)

• Please log in to reply

cooljef

cooljef

• Pip
  • 8 posts
hello i just purchased a ATI Radeon 256mb PCI (9250) (well ordered on the internet) and i was wondering if it works good with call of duty 2, i heard that it only has direct x 8.1 but will still run call of duty 2, please tell me because i am anxious to know ( i just got call of duty 2 for xmas)!

Edited by cooljef, 31 December 2005 - 04:37 PM.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
See no reason why it wouldn't run it.

The 9250 is still a very budget range graphics card. It will run under DirectX 9 though.

jrm20

jrm20

System building expert

• Retired Staff
  • 2,394 posts
I have answered these questions about cod2 requirements for along time and many many times.

The easiest way to find out is to run this secure system test. Yes its secure. I just tried it out for the heck of it. I meet the recommended requirements of course.

Run this it will tell you.

http://www.systemreq..._option_id=2045