Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Photoshop 7

• Please log in to reply

GoCompute

GoCompute

• PipPip
  • 98 posts
Now just to start off I'm not asking for a serial, but I am wondering how do I activate Photoshop 7 with the Tryout version?

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
If you open it, click help, is register an option

GoCompute

GoCompute

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
No it's not.

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Activation Readme

Activation is an anonymous series of simple and quick steps users take upon installation in order to begin using the application. Product activation is built in to help Adobe prevent copying of the software onto more than the number of computers permitted by the license agreement governing the software.

You can choose the activation process you prefer: by Internet, by phone using the 24-hour automated Adobe Software Activation System, or by phone speaking directly with a Customer Care Representative.

During the activation process, you'll provide Adobe with an activation number given to you. Because each activation code and serial number is unique, Adobe can compare the numbers from your activation request with our database to help ensure your copy of the software has not been activated more times than allowed under its license agreement. For instructions on the activation process, see the How To Install readme on the Installation CD.