Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

iTunes/Quicktime/music match wont open!? PLEASE HELP!

• Please log in to reply

Wnt2Prtct

Wnt2Prtct

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Please please help me!

For the past 2 months I have been unable to get itunes to open. I uninstalled, reinstalled, ran my spyware software, checked my norton (I read that it could be the cause), and still nothing. I would click on the icon and nothing would happen. I finally gave up and decided to find another player. I opted for Winamp and grew to hate it. I wanted my itunes back!

So I did more research and did something in msconfig and got itunes to work again! Horray I thought! I restarted my computer and it never ran again. I get frustrated and decide to find another player. I opt for Music Match. After installing and then rebooting I get the Music Match start up logo/screen and then nothing...

Not to mention I have now noticed that Quicktime is now doing it! Why!? They all appear to be opening and then nothing happens. I have so much music that I enjoy while working (I work at home) and now I cant do anything.

Someone please please help me! I would be sooo extremely appreciative! :tazz:

Advertisements

Wnt2Prtct

Wnt2Prtct

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Anyone?

Wnt2Prtct

Wnt2Prtct

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip