Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Itunes 6.0 not allowing itunes video upload to iPod

• Please log in to reply

Bob7699

Bob7699

• Pip
  • 1 posts
HI :tazz: I have itunes 6.0 and a 40 GB ipod that I just updated the software on (v. 2.3). I downloaded a video from the itunes music store, and although the video shows in itunes, and i can view it in itunes, I CANNOT upload it to my Ipod. When I drag the file over to my Ipod, the circle-and-cross-bar icon appear, indicating that this is just not allowed...this should be very simple. If anyone has any clue why my iTunes will not allow my to tranfer a video that I PAID for to my iPod, i would appreciate it. Many thanks, and Happy New year.

Advertisements

Supercalifragilistic

Supercalifragilistic

• PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
are you sure it's an ipod 5G (video playback) because you can only get 30GB and 60GB 5th Generation ipods

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
You can only view videos on a video ipod, if you dont have one the only way to view videos is to use ipodlinux on your ipod but i would only do that if its a photo ipod.