Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

rundll32exe Application Error plus a lot more!

• Please log in to reply

Amanda Lynn

Amanda Lynn

• Pip
  • 1 posts
When trying to run Norton antivirus from various points on my comp, these messages pop up, and the program closes:

Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program C:\Program Files\common files\ symantec shared\ ccapp.exe
This application has requested to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact applications support team for more info.

Axwin Frame Window: NMAIN.EXE Application Error
The exception unknown software excception (0x00000fd) occurred in the application at location 0x77774b3b

A necessary file could not be loaded:
C:\Program Files\ Norton Internet Security\ Norton AntiVirus\ navprod.dll

Norton AntiVirus was unable to scan your computer for infections becau8se your license for this product has been corrupted. Pelase uninstall and reinstall the product

When trying to access Add/Remove Software to uninstall and then reinstall Norton, this error message came up:

rundll32exe. Application Error
0x72b4bc4 referenced memory.... (wasn't able to get the rest)

When trying to get AOL turned on so I could go to Norton's website, this message appeared:

An error has occurred due to low memory. Pelase close other programs running on yoru computer, then try again.

I checked with Control Panel's computer performance, and my comp is running on 80% free space. Applications are running extremely slow, and I can't seem to find my windows security center to run a windows virus scan.

What the heck can I do!?

Thank you!
Amanda :tazz:

Advertisements