Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Firefox problems

• Please log in to reply

R3AL1Z3

R3AL1Z3

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
every time i start firefox it shuts down, mainly when a windows media player video is showing.l. any ideas?

Advertisements

Mile Runner

Mile Runner

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
this is not game releted. notifying mod to be moved to browsers forum.

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
he said firefox, if you don't know that is a different broswer then IE. So he is in the right forum. I suggest you go to the malware forum since your computer maybe full of spyware. However i'm not to experience so i cannot help you in many area's. thanx

zbd

zbd

• PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
I am having same problem of Firefox crashing on some web sites. I completely crashes when certain sites are called up. These same sites have no problems on IE or Opera. It is something with the add ons, plug ins or extensions. I have been trying to find any answer but have not had any luck yet.

Thef0rce

Thef0rce

• PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
if you suspect the extensions, start firefox in safe mode and access these sites.

I've been using firefox for a while now and so far its not crashed on me. IE is another story though.

Aslyfox

Aslyfox

• PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
James, miles said it was not game related
"this is not game releted. notifying mod to be moved to browsers forum."