Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Ps2 wireless online help

• Please log in to reply

screamineagle3000

screamineagle3000

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
i called tech support and they helped me and now its fixed thanks for all your help

Advertisements

froggingbob

froggingbob

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
ok im glad you have it all sorted, im sorry i couldnt solve the problem for you.

Just out of interest, what did you have to do to make it work. was it the settings on the adapter, the settings on the ps2 or something easy or what?

Edited by froggingbob, 09 January 2006 - 12:38 PM.

screamineagle3000

screamineagle3000

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
it was about an hour on the phone with tech support. i manually configured the adapter and it involved much changing and messing around with ip addresss and such. i could not have done it without the guy from tech supprt guiding me through it. but its done now ! :tazz:

froggingbob

froggingbob

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
good good, enjoy it, and as i said before, i reccommend Battlefield 2:modern combat, you can get it real cheap as well. supposedly the best online game, im not sure if its the best but its pretty [bleep] good.

bye

Nekura

Nekura

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Heh yea I had the exact same problem as you. I was trying to setup a wirless connection with for FFXI and I ran into alot of problems that not even the live Linksys chat guys could figure out. I basically ran into this forum by accident when I was looking for how to setup a static ip for my xbox because the connection that works for my PS2 doesnt seem to work for my xbox but anyway I don't feel like typing all the things I did if you aren't even still here so reply to my post and I'll tell you what it is that I did, also tell me what game you are trying to play and where the router and wireless adapter are located.

=EDIT=
When I posted the problem wasn't solved lol, well um have fun and stuff :tazz:

Edited by Nekura, 20 January 2006 - 05:24 PM.