Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Frustrated and about to blow

• Please log in to reply

Nizhoni

Nizhoni

• Pip
  • 1 posts
This stupid computer won't let me download anything and for some reason all my files I saved on the computer are all gone the next time I turn it on. Nothing saves on this thing, what's the matter with it?

I know the reason why I can't download anything. It's because my stupid dad put me on a limited account. Well that ****er is so anoying, I can't even stand talking to him about giving me IM to actually talk to my friends (our phone is ****ed up too).

My question is- is there any way that I can download anything without actually being the computer administrator? And what happened to all my files? The cookies don't even work either.

java script:add_smilie(":tazz:")
;)THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!! :thumbsup: java script:add_smilie(":cheers:")
w00t.gif

Advertisements