Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ISP Scrambler

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Kas Cheer Up!

Kas Cheer Up!

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hey, I'm Kas and I find my self very familiar with computers but theres one thing I am finding impossible to get, it is "ISP SCRAMBLER!" For other people who may not know what it is or know it by another name, it actually changes your ISP Address every certain amount of minutes automatically. I need this and I know that others will too so can anyone please email me or respod or anything to help me, please, you never know I might be able to help you too! Please!!!

Kas!

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Why do you want one?

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts

Hey, I'm Kas and I find my self very familiar with computers but theres one thing I am finding impossible to get, it is "ISP SCRAMBLER!" For other people who may not know what it is or know it by another name, it actually changes your ISP Address every certain amount of minutes automatically. I need this and I know that others will too so can anyone please email me or respod or anything to help me, please, you never know I might be able to help you too! Please!!!

Your IP address is assigned by your ISP.
Therefore to get a different IP address you would need to disconnect and reconnect.
Even then, on broadband connections, you're quite likely to either have a static IP address OR you get connected again with the same IP address you had previously.
On dial-up, this would be quite painful and inconvienant.

Anyway, why do you want such a potentially annoying program?

Kas Cheer Up!

Kas Cheer Up!

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Not with this software or program I am looking for, because it is very unique and hard to get hold of because your isp address gets changed every certain amount of intervals, as much as I know of this software that all it has to be is running on your desktop or laptop and it automatically does the hard work of changing your isp address while stil being connected to the internet. Now believe me this software doe exist because I had seen it but have been unable to get my hands on it! Isp Scrambler is better as well than a black box personally, to those whom know what I mean by a Black Box. Anyone who may have it please contact me or help me, all help is appreciated, Thank You Kas!

compgeeklove

compgeeklove

• Pip
  • 5 posts
just be sure to scan it with a few virus softwares before dling it.

Edited by Murray S., 08 January 2006 - 10:52 PM.

Ryan

Ryan

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,867 posts
DO NOT search for it on kazaa or limewire. Geekstogo does not condone the use of pirated software.

Kas Cheer Up!

Kas Cheer Up!

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I know my computers to a certain degree and I know there is someone out there with it hahahahaha but they are to clever to share it limewire or kazaa.

Kas

compgeeklove

compgeeklove

• Pip
  • 5 posts
okay well dont. its an evil software but hey in reality thats how everyone gets these illegal programs. and in my opinion its safer 2 search on kazaa or limewire verses searching on the internet where ive gotten ALL MY TROJANS AND VIRUSES FROM. but that was just my opinion. admin, delete my reply if u feel like it.

Kas Cheer Up!

Kas Cheer Up!

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Yea I understand what you are saying but I had tried and can not get it through software so now if people could exchange the software to me via email or messenger and etc. I believed that this is one of the best computer forums to join so I have and hoping for help. Thanks

Kas

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Topic closed.