Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Anyone have an Inspiron 1150

• Please log in to reply

Penguin957

Penguin957

• Pip
  • 7 posts
The AC port on my Dell Inspiron 1150 broke off of my motherboard. I lost the little piece and Dell is of no help on finding out the part number so I can buy it off of another site. Anybody have an inspiron 1150 motherboard handy and can tell me the part number on that peice?

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
the whole ac port broke off?...are you planning on soldering another one on?

Penguin957

Penguin957

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

the whole ac port broke off?...are you planning on soldering another one on?

yup :tazz:... I have a few manufacturers but they cant look up the part number so I'm stuck trying to find it so I can order it off of them

Saynt Cinn

Saynt Cinn

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
I think it may not be that Dell is with holding a part number I just think they may not have a part # available...being as most people just replace the mobo or the whole system...or so it would appear