Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

TOTALLY CONFUSED! DOWNLOADING HELP AND SO ON

• Please log in to reply

dana-kar

dana-kar

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I dont even know where to start. First off I purchased the worst computer ever. Everything ends up going into "program not responding." It even asks if I want to send an error report and that goes to "program not responding." My computer is extremly slow and I cant shut it down the right way b/c it freezes. But most important I recently purchased an MP3 Player, joined a music downloading site and it provided mp3rocket download. I have tried to download it several times and at first it would download but would not open. Now I deleted what I could find and tried to redownload but it freezes, and quits responding. I am so disappointed b/c it has been two weeks now and I have gotten no where. As a matter of fact everything I try to download I have problems with. Is there something I can do to download things easier if at all? I hate this computer and I could go on and on but heres my last resort and I hope someone can help me figure this out. I thought I knew what I was doing but I am clueless. THanks

Dana

Advertisements

Mile Runner

Mile Runner

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
Hi Dana, Welcome to Geeks To Go!!!
Do you suspect malware? if so please go post in the malware forum.