Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

\?\C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe

• Please log in to reply

delichick

delichick

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I've been having alot of problems w/ my mouse moving to different areas on the page I'm viewing and the page will reload, go back, close, or text will become highlighted as if it's about to be copied, and recently, I've been using FireFox, thinking that might solve the problem, but now, a round circular image, w/ two arrows inside, one pointing up, the other down, I've put my cursor on it, it's a page scoller, where it comes from, I have no clue

On 3 different occasions, I've also had *someone speaking/talking* , scares the bajebbers outta me when it's happened because, though my speakers are on, I don't listen to online radio or anything like that, I just keep them on, when it's happened, I've been on either my own website or another which I fully trust, not like somewhere I'm not sure and that could be a sound file on the page.

also, i just got my computer back because I crashed it, but before I did, my system somehow, did a system restore to itself because some of my installed programs, when I had turned on the computer, were directing me to basiclly, reconfigure them.

Anyway, I thought some of these problems were due to the mentioned process above(which there are a few others also)After typing that into the search engine, I see it is something that shouldn't be on my system, as well as a few other processes, but, with different versions of *what it is* I am somewhat confused, and would rather have someone help me for my problem, not read about someone elses, cause everyones computers are different.

OS may be the same, but, downloaded or installed programs, are not.

I've tried to make myself as clear as I am able to.

Thanks

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Please go here:

Malware Removal Guide

Run all the programmes as advised then post a current Hijack This Log in a new topic in the Malware Forum

For the purpose of accurate malware analysis, Hijack This Logs are only dealt with in the Malware Forum. Posting them anywhere else will result in a delayed response

If you are unable to run any of the programmes, ask for advice in the Malware Forum

The circle with arrows usually arrives if the mouse wheel button is pressed