Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

free spell check down load for out look express

• Please log in to reply

buzzsherrell

buzzsherrell

• Pip
  • 2 posts
are there any free down loads for spell check for out look express? i have windows xp

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Hi buzzsherrell! Welcome to G2G!

I don't know for sure if it's added when I install Microsoft Office, but when you are typing the message itself in Outlook Express, click on TOOLS-->SPELLING.

Fenor

buzzsherrell

buzzsherrell

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi Fenor, When I bought my windows xp lap top 4 months ago they gave me spell check for free for 60 days. Now I don't have it. I have spell check in my out look express, but when I click on it nothing happens. Also eveything in tools is highlighted but spell check.I am sure that is why it isn't working. I just thought there would be a site I could go to and down load spell check free. There are so many free down loads I was sure I could find one for spell check.I have searched many sites but have had no luck. I even tried to down load a few I found with no luck. Thanks