Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Server 2003 error alert

• Please log in to reply

Mac_Quazi

Mac_Quazi

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
Hi

Im doing a project for university. My project is using windows server 2003, my plan is to get the windows error message texted to a mobile phone.

For example when the network administrator leaves his post at any time, and there is a loss of connection, he would be notified by text message as well as being shown an on screen alert.

Firstly I would like to know where in windows server 2003 would I get an alert like this, and secondly has anything like this been done before? Basically Im creating a network monitor program and integrating it into windows server 2003. The thing is I dont know where to start.

Can someone please help or give me advice.

Thanx

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
wow...i have no suggestions on tht one...but...when you right that program..could you send it to me?