Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

error trying to access image zone plus

• Please log in to reply

mrbill57747

mrbill57747

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I have a new hp that is 3 weeks old and when I try to access my Image Zone Plus i recieve an error that reads 'value cannot be null. Parameter name: path 1. I have been in touch with HP but with no success. Can anyone help me that has had this problem?

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
Can we assume that you uninstalled , then reinstalled it already? What did HP tell you?

mrbill57747

mrbill57747

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Thank you for your response. HP tried to tell me it was a printer installation problem and then they had me enable temp files. but neither of these worked. Can I uninstall image zone? and where can I get it re-installed from?

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
Was it part of the HP install, or did it come with a printer?

mrbill57747

mrbill57747

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
thank you... it was a hp install. I can access my media center but not Image zone plus. Is this a subscription service that I don't know about? HP never said anything to me about it when I gave them all the info on my system.

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
its software to organize, edit, share and protect photos (with ease they say)....personally, I usually uninstall it.

You might want to check your PCs softwre updates on HP.com and see if a fix is available