Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

pinnacle studio 9

• Please log in to reply

Migee

Migee

• Pip
  • 6 posts
:tazz: hi all I'm perplexed. I purchased studio 9 after reading the manual some how I stumbled into a finished dvd of my two girls. I recently tried to convert the other vcr tapes to dvd and I can't for the life of me figure out how to I did it.
I get to make movie output render etc. etc. then thats it, I can't figure how to get the file onto disk.

Does anyone know of a real simple to the point starter guide for studio 9.

Thanks in advance, Miggee

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
You might try these websites.

http://www.csus.edu/...e/tutorials.htm

http://teach.fcps.ne...dio/capture.htm

The flash movie that comes with Pinnacle is quite good. I went thru it 4 times just to absorb everything it tells you. Beyond that you are on your own. I download clips from some forums i've found and just mess with them to make movies.

By the way, i downloaded all the fixes from the pinnacle website which corrected some errors and crashing that was happening when trying to make the movies. I have the 9.4 version.

SRX660

Migee

Migee

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi SRX 660,
I went to the sites you gave me. tutorial 1 which is the pinnacle site took me in circles. I could not find the tutorial. I did go to the 2nd site and downloaded the tutorial.
Thanks for the help.

Miggee