Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trust

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

hudihoo

hudihoo

• PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
Can someone look at some of the information and tell if it is correct

Edited by ScHwErV, 19 January 2006 - 11:11 AM.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
are you asking about the forum you posted asking about another page? or the page that you asked about on the page that you asked about it?

hudihoo

hudihoo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
i didn't post in that forum i asked this same question on that other forum and they decided to mock me by using hudihoo as the name to say something stupid. i ment that forum in general

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
<--this one?

i don't see anything blatently obvious that shows them as untrust worthy..now...the fact that the only user on that site is the admin...and...everyone else seems to not like the guy very much...i would say that it's not worth your time to ask them anything...

Edited by ScHwErV, 19 January 2006 - 11:10 AM.

hudihoo

hudihoo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
yeah but if he knows what he is taliking about and has an education he might have better info then people who just do pc repair and stuff for fun.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
well...are you asking if you should trust that guy in general? or trust his response about the site you asked about?

just because someone fixes computers for a living...doesn't mean they know more than someone who does it for fun....computer knowledge is about experience, training, and research....anyone who has the experience, training, or is capable of doing the proper research...can be trusted....

if YOU feel that that guy knows his stuff...by all means trust him...i don't know anything first hand about his site or experience...but i tend to trust anyone who give me what i feel is sound advice...on the same note...that can be dangerous if you don't know how to evaluate what is and isn't sound advice

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
I dont see where this is going. Here at Geeks To Go we have an excellent computer staff who can help you with any computer related problem. Why post here asking about somewhere else?

We do not know this person. If we did, our opinion of him would be just that, opinion. You can form your own, or you can ask a question here where we have a dedicated staff who has helped thousands of people. The choice is yours.

As for this thread, I think it has gone on long enough. I plan on removing all links to other competing forums and closing this thread.

ScHwErV :tazz: