Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Gallery options

• Please log in to reply

DeSade

DeSade

• PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
Whats the best/easyst way to display photographs on a website.

I don't really want thumbs as they take up a lot of room, I would rather have one window on the page and buttons to scroll through available pics

Any suggestions?

Advertisements

Magosis

Magosis

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 190 posts
one options would be to put the pictures into a database and have a php script to scroll through the selections. this would probably be preferable but flash or javascript are simpler options though. let me know if you want to go this route as i will be glad to help you out.

DeSade

DeSade

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
I appreciate the offer but with a little more searching I think I have found a solution.

I posted too soon I think.

Magosis

Magosis

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 190 posts
No problem

if you care to post the link to what you have found I'm sure other members wouls appreciate it :tazz:

DeSade

DeSade

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
Sure

Gallery Constructor 2

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
interesting. we just setup Gallery on our website. We use phpnuke. wasn't hard to setup, just a little funky is all.

http://gallery.menalto.com/downloads