Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The Matrix - Path of Neo

• Please log in to reply

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Hey everyone, i got the game "The Matrix - Path of Neo" a few days a ago, and when i installed it, everything worked alright. Until i actually started playing, certain keys i couldnt press, if i did a blue screen would come up and i was forced to restart, by pressing the restart button on the box. I then opened the game again, and avioded pressing the keys that switched off the computer, later on in the game i pressed the buttons that where giving me problems, and they worked perfect. I played for a while until i had to switch off, the stage that i was on worked alright. Next day switched on and started to play, now before the stage actually starts it comes up with the blue screen again. Here are some errors:

*** STOP: 0X00000019 (0X00000020, 0X81BACB00, 0X81BACBD8, 0X0A1B0013)

*** STOP: 0X00000019 (0X00000020, 0X81F1E418, 0X81F1E4F0, 0X0A1B0007)

This problem is really iritating me :tazz: , i really want to play the game. So please help

Advertisements

Saynt Cinn

Saynt Cinn

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
any text included along with bsod?

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts