Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Designed Avatar And Signature Images

• Please log in to reply

Angelia

Angelia

• PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
YES I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET A SIGNATURE MAYBE WITH AND ANGEL ON IT WITH MY NAME ANGELIA AND GEEK IN TRAINING BUT HAVE MADE NO PROGRESS ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.I'D PREFER PURPLE ANGLE TO MATCH AVATAR BUT DON'T WANT TO SEEM PICKY :whistling:

Advertisements

Kahami Wolfbane

Kahami Wolfbane

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

YES I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET A SIGNATURE MAYBE WITH AND ANGEL ON IT WITH MY NAME ANGELIA AND GEEK IN TRAINING BUT HAVE MADE NO PROGRESS ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.I'D PREFER PURPLE ANGLE TO MATCH AVATAR BUT DON'T WANT TO SEEM PICKY :whistling:

No problem Angelia, I'll do it. :3 Lemme Google your purple angel to find a nice piccie.

Angelia

Angelia

• PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Thanks so much i've been trying to do this for weeks and still haven't figured it out.

*lilravensteph*

*lilravensteph*

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi There, im new 2 this site so err.....excuse the noob here lol :blink:

I am really impressed by the work that y'all do with avatars!! I for one am really quite bad at this :whistling:
But i was wondering if one of u fantastic amazing incredible sensational (ok enough sucking up lol) people.... could do me a favour & perhaps make me an avatar?? pretty please of course!!

Basically it would be more of a signature than anything that i would like to use at then end of my postings in a forum! for example...the forum that i post in is the EXACT SAME web design & layout as this site! (hope that helps!) So if ur looking for sizes & stuff it would be more than likely the same as this sites requirements...

I would like something first of all that shows my name... "lilravensteph" but not so it is static!? .... kinda like it slowly appears & then disolves away again!? Im really into Dance Music & DJ's (hence why this avatar/signature will be used for a music forum lol!) so if something along the lines of this could be incorporated into it that would be wicked!! i also like really pretty "stand out" colours like Light neon blues & pretty Bright pinks & Neon purples & lilacs...neon greens etc. I would love this to be really something special - bold yet pretty - something that people will go "wow where u get that from" kinda thing lol!

If this could be as flashy as possible that would be great! (just as long as its not static!) and coould this be e-mailed to me on: Removed Email Address

I know i probably have been very vague with my info here so i do apologise, but seriously - i know pretty much nothing about this kinda thing lol! so im best leaving it up2 the experts such as ur good selves!! so do you reckon this can be done?

stephanie "aka" *lilravensteph*

tiroshii

tiroshii

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
hey guys i was hoping to get an animated sig and mabye a matching avatar..

something like this.

a grey background with a silhouette of a pc/laptop. then if it could get bigger then smaller again. well the pc gets bigger, the sig stays the same.

if u get my gist.

then if it could say voa somewhere in red text

i'm leaving most of this to whoever it is who designs it. i think you oftern get a better result if the designer has more input to add their own style etc into it.

the main size of the sig same as my current please :blink:

Thanks a lot :whistling:

Edited by voa, 25 June 2006 - 02:57 AM.

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
To all those who make ( or know the peeps that can ), the clips:

I want the doodle-bob clip when doodle holds up the pencil and jumps around in the victory dance. Willing to pay for this in crabby patties, or jelly for said patties.

Mr Crabs will probably yell at me for posting this in the wrong area, but I need some help here. I wonder if the staff here resembles any of the BB (bikini bottom) charactures?

THANKS in advance! :whistling:

Harry

I'm not sure we resemble underwater cartoons, however, if I could figure out who this dooble-bob person is, I might be able to help you...

I see the redirect in the works, sorry

Sponge Bob episode when square pants himself draws a cartoon with the "magic pencil". Best part of it is when the hand comes back to BB.

tiroshii

tiroshii

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
what...on...earth is all that about?!?!

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts

what...on...earth is all that about?!?!

If you have a comment that might be helpful we invite you to participate otherwise shhhhhhh

I believe what harry is asking for is an animated sponge bob square pants

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
http://www.unitedspo...m/doodlebio.jpg <-- this guy?

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
Once again the monkey floors me with his incredible wealth of knowledge and research ability.

make it my animated avatar and the proper donation (in your name) will be made! (yes, I read signatures also)

If not I still owe to your cause, great work there!!!!

Harry

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
....what kind of animation? running around the screen? or shaking the pencil around? (i like the idea of the pencil shaking)

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
Shaking the pencil, then erasing, just like in the cartoon. I would think this as my attempt to eradicate malware.

My wife thinks there may need to be an appointment with the head doc, but I still disagree with that.

thanks "D"

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
I agree with your wife. Either way, I dont think what you want can be done within the size restrictions here at GtG. Animation is very difficult to do in less than 16kb, but all the animation you are looking for will be nearly impossible.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
let alone out of the scope of the monkey's ability

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
Well, at least I got my Doodle Bob.

And a referral from Dr. ScHwErV.

I need to know about that " in your name" thing dsenette, I'm serious 'bout the donation.