Belkin Wireless G Router
Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection
IBM Thinkpad R51
Just yesterday I went out and bought the wireless router, set it up and everything was working fine and dandy. That was up until this afternoon when I put the system on suspend. When I loaded it up again my wireless connection was gone and now whenever I try to connect it, it fails at connecting to the wireless access point.
when I click "connect"
- Powering on wireless radio (check)
- Applying location profile settings (check)
- Connecting to wirless access point (x)
- Applying browser settings (check)
- Waiting for IP Configuration (x)
I have tried restarting the compter.
I have tried turning off/on my radio.
I have tried "repair".
- "unable to disable the wireless network adapter"
- "unable to connect to wireless network"
...also, the little light that usually flashes consistantly when I was able to connect only flashes once every 10 seconds or so
I really have no idea what the problem is. Any help would be greaty appreciated.
Edited by stro, 22 January 2006 - 06:52 PM.