Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

This takes the cake

• Please log in to reply

Octagonal

Octagonal

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts
Wow.... Kat really does rule the roost on the forums here. :tazz:

Today I saw a member with the name of Kats Slave. They are even an admin as well. :) :)

Sorry guys, I just couldn't pass this one up. :woot: No offence intended.

Octagonal :whimpering into the corner icon:

Advertisements

DeviousTrap

DeviousTrap

systems administrator

• Community Leader
  • 5,649 posts
Good Evening Octagonal,

/me bows

My title is actually a bit misleading. I regret to inform you that I'm actually not Kat's Slave, rather I am the slave of all those who browse these forums. It is my sole goal in life to keep the staff and the guests of this wonderful establishment appeased at all times. I work for slave wages, but take great care in any contributions that I make to this wonderful site. Kat just happens to be one of the louder staff members so I dedicated my name to her, sometime in the last month. This way I am no longer disturbed from my duties by her loud and affirmative grumbles when I fail to meet her expectations.

Unfortunately, now that I think about it I may have been acting a bit out of selfishness when I dedicated myself to her. Therefore for the next 24 hours I am dedicated myself to you, Octagonal. As of now I assume the name Octagonal’s Slave. If there is anything I can do to make experience on this magnificent website better than it already is then please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do anything I can at no expense to you.

/me bows politely

Best regards,
Your Slave

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
:tazz: I don't "rule" anything around here. :)

Purrrrrrrrfect response, mister Server Admin. However, now I must pout until I get a slave again! hrmmm. I wonder if I can get any volunteers? :woot:

mass quantities of chocolate works wonders, as well :)

DeviousTrap

DeviousTrap

systems administrator

• Community Leader
  • 5,649 posts
/me bows

And it appears that Kat has arrived, yet again disappointed in me. I'm sorry Kat, but I'm an equal opportunity slave. It appears that I have not extended that right to many others, so today seemed like a good time to start.

Although today is Octagonal’s day, everybody else is also free to add to my list of chores.

/me bows on exit

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
fine, fine. So long as you remember to scratch my back when needed, and bring me my endless supply of caffeine! :) you can have any name you want :tazz:

Ryan

Ryan

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,867 posts
*rmurphy remembers when DT's named was changed
what a fun night that was...
Posted Image

*rmurphy offers the Princess admin more chocolate and :tazz: 's so he doesn't get banned

Edited by rmurphy, 29 April 2006 - 01:33 PM.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
:tazz: :) NO telling what went on that night :woot: :) I'd never ban you Ryan! :P

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts
Trevuren needs a foot massage and 3 feet of snow shovelled out of his driveway.

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

My new car (my retirement gift to myself) could use a good wash and wax.. Oh ya, don't forget to use Q-Tips on those hard to reach places in and arouind the dash !! :tazz:

Murray

OwNt

OwNt

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 7,457 posts
I need some time off work...I'm glad you'll be able to fill in for me. :tazz:

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
OK, first it's the endless pot of coffee - it must not ever be empty.

My refrigerator needs a good cleaning, as does the cat box. Oh, and can you walk the dog?

sari

Ryan

Ryan

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,867 posts
I could use a fiber optic connection between my PC at school and the one at my house :tazz:

I can also use a case of Raspberry Iced Tea, for those long nights where I'm on IRC...I mean...studying...yeah, studying... so I get good grades this semester. :)

Also, are you any good at calculus?

What are you crazy?!? I ain't tellin' nobody...nobody I tell ya!

Octagonal

Octagonal

Member 2k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts
I'm glad you all take this thread in a lighter kind of mood.

Therefore for the next 24 hours I am dedicated myself to you, Octagonal. As of now I assume the name Octagonal’s Slave. If there is anything I can do to make experience on this magnificent website better than it already is then please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do anything I can at no expense to you.

Well, as a matter of fact I am having a few probs with a PL in GU. But alas, I know that I can't ask for help on this PL. Therefore I will have to pass up on the offer of your services. Then again, I am on night shift tonight.

Octagonal

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

I'm glad you all take this thread in a lighter kind of mood.

Of course we are! :tazz: The whole name thing is a long standing inside joke, and there was never any "harm" meant by it. Therefore...this thread is a blast! :)

andydf

andydf

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 1,660 posts
I don't want much. :tazz:

I'd like my garage making bigger, and a nice red Ferrari to go in it would be nice. :)